- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Includes lead wires, Dura-Stick Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9-volt battery, and a carrying case
- Used in the prevention of muscle atrophy
- MFR: DJO Global Ships from Chattanooga
- Phone: (800) 336-6569
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Chattanooga Intelect NMES Portable Electrotherapy (#77717) comes with lead wires, Dura-Stick Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9-volt battery, and a carrying case.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Chattanooga Intelect NMES is a Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation unit to help muscle stimulation as an alternative to pain therapy. Great for electrotherapy treatment on-the-go or in clinic, this innovative unit is durable and portable, thanks to the carrying case. Used in the prevention or slowing of disuse muscle atrophy and pain management.
Chattanooga Intelect NMES Portable Electrotherapy Features
- Contraction/relaxation time parameters and adjustable pulse frequency and pulse amplitude.
- Dual Independent Channels.
- Digital NMES unit features has easy-to-read LCD and digital controls, and three stim modes (Alternate, Constant, and Synchronous).
Chattanooga Intelect NMES Portable Electrotherapy Specifications
- Weight: 4.4 oz (126 g).
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 2.3" x 4" (3 cm x 5.8 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Channel: Dual, isolated.
- Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA each channel adjustable (500 ohm load).
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300µ sec. adjustable.
- Pulse Frequency: 2 - 120 Hz adjustable.
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-2-10.
Chattanooga Intelect NMES Portable Electrotherapy Accessories
Chattanooga Intelect NMES Portable Electrotherapy is commonly purchased with:
- #77593: Lead Wire, TENS 360 Pivot, Unshielded Connector Pair.
- #77594: Lead Wire, TENS 360 Pivot, Shielded Connector Pair.
- #77595: Lead Wire, TENS Non-Pivot, Shielded Connector Pair.
Chattanooga Intelect NMES Portable Electrotherapy Literature
Order unit suggested by PT at Owensboro Health, owensboro, ky, 42303.
Received and took yo thearpy session to have therapist show me how to operate. Unit would not put out enough milliamps to stimulate my leg, or toes, anything. They said it was useless.
If you received a defective product you can start an easy return through our online return center:
For more information on our return policy, please head to our support center:
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. Please contact us if you have any other questions.
came fast, good price, works great!
I can't review this product objectively as i only experienced it for a few minutes and then returned it as not appropriate for my needs.
This is easy to operate and seems to have a long battery life. Very user friendly!
Chattanooga Intelect NMES Portable El...