The Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac comes in seven convenient sizes: Half, Standard, Spinal, Spinal - Large, Knee/Shoulder, Neck Contour, or Oversize.
Warranty: 1 Year - Manufacturer Defects.
The Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac has been the first choice of professionals for over 60 years. The HotPac offers moist heat therapy for pain relief from spasms, muscle strain, back pain, myofibrosis, and arthritis. Each HotPac is resusable for hundreds of treatments, and each use provides up to 30 minutes of consistent heat. They are made from a combination of bentonite, which is a natural hydrocolloid filling, wrapped in a cotton band. Each HotPac is also labeled for easy distinction in busy clinics.
Preferable over dry heat therapies, moist HotPacs are most often used in rehabilitation, chiropractic treatments, athletic training, and physical therapies.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac Accessories:
The Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac is commonly purchased with:
- Chattanooga Hydrocollator Mobile Heating Units.
- Chattanooga Hydrocollator Stationary Heating Units.
- Chattanooga Hydrocollator Side Table Rack (#4010).
- Chattanooga Hydrocollator Extra Shelf for Side Table (#4230).
- Chattanooga Hydrocollator Dial Thermometer (#4228).
- Chattanooga Hydrocollator Wall Mounted Towel Rack (#4016).
Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac Features:
- Provides deep, soothing, moist heat for up to 30 minutes.
- Brown tabs on HotPac provide easy rotation in busy clinics.
- One Hotpac can be used repeatedly for hundreds of treatments.
- HotPacs are offered in seven different sizes to fit every contour of the body.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac Sizes:
|#1014||Half||5" x 12" (13 cm x 20 cm)||0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)|
|#1006||Standard||10" x 12" (25 cm x 20 cm)||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|#1008||Spinal||10" x 18" (25 cm x 46 cm)||1.55 lbs (0.7 kg)|
|#1010||Spinal - Large||10" x 24" (25 cm x 61 cm)||1.85 lbs (0.84 kg)|
|#1012||Knee / Shoulder||10" x 20" (25 cm x 50 cm)||1.45 lbs (0.66 kg)|
|#1002||Neck Contour||24" (61 cm)||0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)|
|#1004||Oversize||15" x 24" (38 cm x 61 cm)||2.9 lbs (1.32 kg)|
Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.