Shop with confidence at MFI
The Ceracarta ECO SuperGel is ideal for use with diagnostic imaging and ultrasound equipment. The water soluble, salt-free formula is skin-friendly and provides perfectly balanced acoustic impedance.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Ceracarta ECO SuperGel Features
- Excellent viscosity.
- PVC free.
- Skin-friendly for prolonged and repeated uses.
- Salt-free formula prevents damage to the probes.
- Extremely efficient.
- Bacteriostatic levels lower than admissible even by the most stringent international standards.
Ceracarta ECO SuperGel Specifications
- Transmission Speed: 1.48 ms.
- Viscosity: 80K RPM5-STD 18 degrees.
Ceracarta ECO SuperGel Configurations
- #10171-1: 0.26 L Bottle (Single Bottle).
- #19043: 0.26 L Bottle (12 per Case) - Pink Hope Edition.
- #10171: 0.26 L Bottle (25 per Case).
- #19042: 5 L Bottle (4 per Case) - Pink Hope Edition.
- #10746: 5 L Bottle with Dispenser and spare, empty 0.26 L Bottle (4 per Case).
Ceracarta ECO SuperGel Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.