Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Fast recovery design reduces shock artifact and produces accurate results quickly
- Custom keyboard for convenient, one-button access to important test controls
- Includes protocols for EMG, NCV, F Wave, H-Reflex, RNS, and Blink Reflex, plus the complete range of somatosensory, auditory, and visual evoked potentials testing
- Traces, including EMG, tabulated measurements, patient information, findings, conclusions, and comments can all be part of a generated report
- Phone: (800) 245-3001
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Cadwell Sierra II Wedge EMG System comes standard with:
- Laptop installed with Windows 10 operating system and latest Sierra XP 3.3.3 software. It includes an AC Wall Adapter and Battery (#MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-WEDGE-LPTP).
- MFI Medical Ethernet Communication Cable (#MFI-ETHER-3).
- MFI Medical Universal Medical Grade Hospital Power Cord (#MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-6FT).
- Sierra II Wedge Base Unit Controller/E-STIM (#500345-203/500341-203).
- Sierra II Stimulator (#190140-200).
- Sierra Amplifier Cable (#MFI-SIERRA-AMP-CABLE).
- 2 or 4 Ch Amplifier (#190188-200/#190189-200).
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Sierra II Wedge has been an industry workhorse. The system comes in a 2 or 4 channel configuration and includes protocols for EMG, NCV, F Wave, H-Reflex, RNS, and Blink Reflex, plus the complete range of somatosensory, auditory, and visual evoked potentials testing. Special features include a custom keyboard for convenient, one-button access to important test controls, an intuitive software interface, and a customizable report generator.
The Cadwell Sierra II Wedge is truly an innovative neurodiagnostic instrument. If portability is a requirement, the Sierra II Wedge is the preferred instrument. The base unit weighs just 6 lb. A high performance laptop computer runs the software.
The keyboards on both instruments are familiar and intuitive. Optional auditory, visual, and electrical evoked potential stimuli capabilities are available to expand the functionality.
Available as a 2 or 4-channel design, the amplifier is exceptionally quiet. The fast recovery design reduces shock artifact and produces accurate results quickly.
Software Features: EMG, NCV, F-Wave, H-Reflex, RNS, Blink Reflex, and SEP protocols are all standard in both the Sierra II Wedge and console. Optional EP capabilities are available to expand the functionality of the system.
Report Generator: The Report Generator is a feature that many users won't live without. Unlimited custom templates can be created and assigned to specific tests, or choose from an extensive list of factory-set report templates. Traces, including EMG, tabulated measurements, patient information, findings, conclusions, and comments can all be part of the report. The report generator has a unique feature called sentence generator. It derives grammatically correct sentences from tabular data normal value information, then displays the results based on preset user-defined parameters. The user can choose to see abnormal results, normal and abnormal results, results grouped by nerve or abnormality, and the actual wording of the sentence. Many reports can be signature ready in one minute! Reports can be faxed or emailed for viewing and analysis.
Cadwell Sierra II Wedge EMG System Configurations
- #MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-WEDGE-2CH: 2 Channel - Includes 2 Channel Amplifier and all standard accessories.
- #MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-WEDGE-4CH-EP: 4 Channel, Evoked Potentials - Includes 4 Channel Amplifier, Evoked Potential Board, and all standard accessories.
Cadwell Sierra II Wedge EMG System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Sierra II Wedge EMG System:
- Cadwell Footswitch (#190218-200).
- Cadwell Instrument Cart (#197194-200).
- Cadwell Travel Case (#198203-000).
- Isolation Transformer.
- Sierra Amplifier Arm.
- Supplies (additional brands and options available):
- 3M Transpore Surgical Tape.
- MFI Medical Reusable EMG Ground Electrode.
- MFI Medical Bar EMG Electrode.
- MFI Medical Ring EMG Electrodes.
- MFI Medical Paired EMG Disc Electrodes.
- Parker Spectra 360 Electrode Gel.
- Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG 4-Disk Surface Electrodes.
- Technomed Disposable Monopolar EMG Needle Electrode.
- Evoked Potentials Accessories (only compatible with the evoked potentials configuration):
- VEP LED Monitor (#MFI-VEP-LED-M).
- Shielded Headphones (#199219-200).
- Lightweight Headphones (#199220-200).
- LED Goggles (#199246-200).
- Ear Inserts (#355323-200).