The Cadwell Sierra II Wedge EMG System includes a laptop computer loaded with Windows software and the latest Sierra XP 3.3.3 software, Sierra II Wedge base controller console, nerve conduction stimulator, amplifier, all interconnecting cables, and travel case. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Sierra II Wedge has been an industry workhorse. The system comes in a 2 or 4 channel configuration and includes protocols for EMG, NCV, F Wave, H-Reflex, RNS, and Blink Reflex, plus the complete range of somatosensory, auditory, and visual evoked potentials testing. Special features include a custom keyboard for convenient, one-button access to important test controls, an intuitive software interface, and a customizable report generator.
The Cadwell Sierra II Wedge is truly an innovative neurodiagnostic instrument.
If portability is a requirement, the Sierra II Wedge is the preferred instrument. The base unit weighs just 6 lbs. A high performance laptop computer runs the software. It comes with a soft carrying case that meets airline carry-on requirements.
The keyboards on both instruments are familiar and intuitive. Optional auditory, visual, and electrical evoked potential stimuli capabilities are available to expand the functionality.
Available as a 2 or 4-channel design, the amplifier is exceptionally quiet. The fast recovery design reduces shock artifact and produces accurate results quickly.
Software Features: EMG, NCV, F-Wave, H-Reflex, RNS, Blink Reflex, and SEP protocols are all standard in both the Sierra II Wedge and console. Optional EP capabilities are available to expand the systems functionality.
Report Generator: The Report Generator is a feature that many users won't live without. Unlimited custom templates can be created and assigned to specific tests, or choose from an extensive list of factory-set report templates. Traces, including EMG, tabulated measurements, patient information, findings, conclusions, and comments can all be part of the report. The report generator has a unique feature called sentence generator. It derives grammatically correct sentences from tabular data normal value information, then displays the results based on preset user-defined parameters. The user can choose to see abnormal results, normal and abnormal results, results grouped by nerve or abnormality, and the actual wording of the sentence. Many reports can be signature ready in one minute! Reports can be faxed or emailed for viewing and analysis.
Cadwell Sierra II Wedge EMG System Configurations
- #MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-WEDGE-2CH-XP: Windows XP and 2 Channel Amplifier.
- #MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-WEDGE-2CH-7: Windows 7 and 2 Channel Amplifier.
- #MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-WEDGE-4CH-EP-XP: Windows XP, 4 Channel Amplifier, Evoked Potential Board, (AEP) Headphones, and (VEP) Monitor.
- #MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-WEDGE-4CH-EP-7: Windows 7, 4 Channel Amplifier, Evoked Potential Board, (AEP) Headphones, and (VEP) Monitor.
Cadwell Sierra II Wedge EMG System Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.