Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and Monitor Arm - Triple Ceiling Mount (#XLDS-S23MA) mounts two powerful lampheads and a compatible monitor arm, for real-time visuals and brilliant light in surgical areas.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Please call or specify your facility ceiling height in the Additional Notes section of your Cart during the checkout process.
The System Two LED lampheads have a wide diameter for full light coverage in surgical suites and operating rooms, and each lamphead produces a luminance up to 130,000 lux. With the switch from halogen to LED, these surgical lights are now more energy-efficient and long-lasting. To save even more energy, these lamps are designed for five different dimming levels, as well as an Endo Mode (see the Dimming - Intensity Levels chart below). Users can cycle through these modes via the center handle button.
The Monitor Arm is a flexible arm that is capable of supporting monitors up to 26" wide. Boasting the 300 degree rotational movement and a sterilizable handle, this monitor can be rotated and moved to the user's ideal position. This enables real-time visuals during complex procedures, especially when coupled with the two brilliant light sources.
The Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and Monitor Arm - Triple Ceiling Mount is the total package of two powerful surgical lights and a monitor support or real-time imaging.
Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and Monitor Arm - Triple Ceiling Mount Features
- 130,000 lux output at 39.4″ (1 meter distance).
- Both units equipped with sterilizable handles.
- Virtually zero heat generation and low energy consumption.
- Five light dimming settings and an ENDO Mode with a 50,000-hour rated LED life.
- Monitor arm supports screens up to 26" wide.
- All three units equipped with sterilizable handles.
Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and Monitor Arm - Triple Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: ~155.5 lb (70.5 Kg).
- Ceiling Rod: 2.5” (63.5 mm) Dia. x 9.0”-43.0”(228.6 -1092.2 mm) long (depending on ceiling height).
- Ceiling Casting: 17.0” (431.8 mm) Dia. x 4.7” (119.4 mm) deep.
- Light Head Assembly: 25.5” (648 mm) Dia. 4.75” (120 mm) deep.
- Arm (articulated): 4.0” (102 mm) Dia. (tapered) x 26.0” (660 mm) long.
- Ceiling Mount/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +15 Degrees, -65 Degrees.
- Articulating Arm/Yoke interface: Continuous.
- Yoke/Lamp Head Interface: +/-165 Degrees (330° range).
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz – Single Phase.
- LED Life: 50,000 hours (average).
- Power: 120 Watts.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 4,200° Kelvin ±300°K.
- Irradiance: 128 W/m2 (1 m).
- Coloring Rendering Index: 95.
- Focal Length: 39.4" (1 meter).
- Light Field Diameter (adjustable): 9.5" - 14" (229 mm - 356 mm).
Dimming - Intensity Levels
|Intensity Level||100%||87.5%||75%||62.5%||50%||Endo Mode|