- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Five light dimming settings and an ENDO Mode
- No heat generation
- Low energy consumption
- Sterile center control handle
- MFR: Medical Illumination
- MPN: XLDS-S2MA
- Phone: (800) 831-1222
The Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and Monitor Arm - Dual Ceiling Mount (#XLDS-S2MA) combines a powerful System Two lamphead and one versatile monitor mount arm onto one ceiling mount, to brightly illuminate any surgical suite for procedures.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Please call or specify your facility ceiling height in the Additional Notes section of your Cart during the checkout process.
The System Two LED lampheads are incredibly energy-efficient and long-lasting. Each lamphead has a maximum illumination of 130,000 lux and a rated lifespan of 50,000 hours. In addition, they emit little to no heat, keeping users and patients comfortable. The lampheads are also equippd with a center handle and a button. The handle can be grasped firmly for smooth movement, and the center button can easily cycle through the five dimming settings and Endo Mode.
The monitor arm segment is also mounted on a flexible, adjustable arm, and can support monitors measuring up to 26". The arm is capable of rotating 300 degrees, and is also optioned with fiber optic cabling, video source switching, and is compatible with most video sources. The attached handle allows the user to manuever the arm with ease, and is also removable and sterilizable. With this monitor arm combined with the luminous System Two lamphead, practitioners have access to bright, focused light and real-time visuals during complex procedures.
Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and Monitor Arm - Dual Ceiling Mount Features
- 130,000 lux output at 39.4″ (1 meter distance).
- Five light dimming settings and an ENDO Mode with a 50,000-hour rated LED life.
- Virtually zero heat generation and low energy consumption.
- Contains a sterile center control handle.
- Advanced suspension arm design, excellent shadow control.
Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and Monitor Arm - Dual Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: ~104.5 lb (47.4 Kg).
- Ceiling Rod: 2.5” (63.5 mm) Dia. x 9.0”-43.0”(228.6 -1092.2 mm) long (depending on ceiling height).
- Ceiling Casting: 17.0” (431.8 mm) Dia. x 4.7” (119.4 mm) deep.
- Light Head Assembly: 25.5” (648 mm) Dia. 4.75” (120 mm) deep.
- Arm (articulated): 4.0” (102 mm) Dia. (tapered) x 26.0” (660 mm) long.
- Ceiling Mount/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +15 Degrees, -65 Degrees.
- Articulating Arm/Yoke interface: Continuous.
- Yoke/Lamp Head Interface: +/-165 Degrees (330° range).
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz – Single Phase.
- LED Life: 50,000 hours (average).
- Power: 120 Watts.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 4,200° Kelvin ±300°K.
- Irradiance: 128 W/m2 (1 m).
- Coloring Rendering Index: 95.
- Focal Length: 39.4" (1 meter).
- Light Field Diameter (adjustable): 9.5" - 14" (229 mm - 356 mm).
Dimming - Intensity Levels
|Intensity Level||100%||87.5%||75%||62.5%||50%||Endo Mode|