Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bemis 3000cc Quick-Fit Suction Liner System (#3004) includes a liner with an attached pink lid that includes an Aerostat filter, a float valve shutoff, and one elbow. This liner can be purchased individually or in a case of 50.
Note: This contains the pink lids and the liners only. The reusable outer canister is available for purchase on our website.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Bemis 3000cc Quick-Fit Suction Liner System is a full-featured liner system that provides safe and easy insertion and removal. It utilizes the Hi-Flow filter/shutoff system for added safety. Bemis canisters and liner systems can be used in virtually all areas of a facility including Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, CCU, ICU, Post-Op, and Recovery.
Bemis 3000cc Quick-Fit Suction Liner System Features
- Aerostat filter, Hi-Flow shutoff system.
- Liner comes compressed to minimize storage space.
- Liner bag is made of a copolymer for superior tear strength.
- Pre-assembled sealed lids and bags save time and eliminate confusion.
- Elbow allows quick hookup and prevents kinked tubing.
- Quick-Fit liners are disposable and can be used with a reusable outer canister.
- Lid and liner are made of polyethylene and a copolymer for durability.
Bemis 3000cc Quick-Fit Suction Liner System Specifications
- Bottom Diameter: 3.75" (9.53 cm).
- Top Diameter: 6.125" (15.56 cm).
- Height: 15.75" (40.01 cm).
- Empty Weight: 0.32 lb.
- Full Weight: 7.1 lb.
Bemis 3000cc Quick-Fit Suction Liner System Literature
We have had trouble with the liners fitting inside the canister, leaves a fold in the middle of the liner which makes it much more difficult to measure the acuracy of fluid amounts. Any suggestions? Tammy Bub