Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 6 MonthsWarranty: 6 Months
- Low-profile, patient-friendly shape keeps patients comfortable throughout PSG studies
- Overmolded piezo sensor with a raised center point for increased vibration sensitivity
- High Sensitivity helps provides accurate readings without fail
- Durable and moisture resistant
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 262-8462
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ambu Airflow Snoring Sensor comes in distinct sizes to help improve versatility and patient comfort.
Warranty: 6 Months.
An overmolded piezo sensor, each Ambu Airflow Snoring Sensor features a raised center point for increased vibration sensitivity and a low-profile, patient-friendly shape that is sure to keep patients comfortable during the course of PSG studies. It provides accurate recordings and clear, reliable signals of snoring behavior.
Ambu Snoring Sensor Features
- Low-profile, patient-friendly shape keeps patients comfortable throughout PSG studies.
- Designed as an overmolded piezo sensor with a raised center point for increased vibration sensitivity.
- Sensor securely attaches at the patients neck to record vibration and snoring behavior.
- Durable enough to withstand demanding conditions and produce clear and reliable signals.
- High Sensitivity helps provides accurate readings without fail.
- Durable and moisture resistant.
- Smooth surface keeps processing and cleaning easy.
- Keyhole connector.
- Color: White.
Ambu Snoring Sensor Specifications
- Diameter: 18 mm.
- Thickness: 3 mm.
Ambu Snoring Sensor Lengths
- #812210-000: 60 cm Leadwire.
- #1420605: 200 cm Leadwire.