Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
- Direct, easy to read displays
- Microprocessor controlled, resulting in accurate, consistent hearing tests
Ships from AmbcoShips from Ambco
- Phone: (800) 345-1079
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ambco 1000+ Pure Tone Audiometer with OTO-SCREEN sequential screening comes in a 5 lb portable package with power supply, Patient Response Push Button (#AMPR-5), and complete Audiometric Headset (#AMHS-C1).
Warranty: 5 Years - Defects in Materials of Workmanship.
The digital 1000+ Audiometer can be used for all primary care practices, including pediatrics, family, general, internal medicine, and in schools.
Ambco 1000+ Audiometer Features
- Unique instrument advances pure tone air conduction threshold and screening tests for hearing.
- The Ambco 1000 + OTO-SCREEN is a standard threshold and screening audiometer with the option of sequential testing.
- Sequential screening eliminating fatigue factor.
- OTO-SCREEN is microprocessor controlled, resulting in accurate, consistent hearing tests.
- Hands-off screening gives the operator complete control of testing procedure.
- Direct, easy to read displays.
- Quiet touch membrane switches to facilitate testing.
Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 92551 - Screening Test (pure tone, air only). This is the only audiometric test within the scope of practice of a speech-language pathologist.
- 92552 - Threshold Test (pure tone audiometry, air only).
Ambco 1000+ Audiometer Specifications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 3:6 - 1996. ANSI 3.21 1978 (R 1997) methods for pure-tone threshold audiometry.
- O.S.H.A. C.H.D.P. and other requirements.
Standard Mode: dB (Threshold Level) 0 to 90 dB in 5 dB steps.
- Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
OTO-SCREEN Mode: dB (Threshold Level) 10 - 35 dB in 5 dB steps.
- Frequencies presented Sequentially: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
- Weight: 5 lb (portable package).
Ambco 1000+ Audiometer Configurations
- #1000+: Standard (Incompatible with Printer). Includes a padded carry bag.
- #1000+P: With Printer (No Carry Bag).
Ambco 1000+ Audiometer Accessories
The 1000+ Audiometer is commonly purchased with:
- #PT-411: Printer Paper - For Model 1000+P and 2500.
- #MX-41 CVR100: Sanitary Disposal Earphone Guards "Booties" - Bag of 100.
- #MX-41 CVR: Sanitary Disposable Earphone Guards "Booties" - Box of 500.
- #AMAC-1000+: 110 AC Adapter - For 1000+.
- #AMAC-1000+P: 110 AC Adapter - For 1000+P.
- #AMHS-1: Audiometric Headset - Standard (No Calibration).
- #AMHS-C1: Audiometric Headset - With Calibration.
- #AMPC-3: Patch Cords.
- #AMPA-1: Audiogram Pad (50 Sheets per Pad).
- #AMRC-1: Earphone Cord.
- #AMHB-1: Headband.
- #AMPR-5: Patient Response Push Button.
- #AMCU-2B: Earphone Cushion - Left - Blue.
- #AMCU-2R: Earphone Cushion - Right - Red.
- #AMRE-TDH-39P: Telephonics 10 Ohm Ear Phone.
I was looking for an audiogram with a printer, and I purchased this device it is incredible. Exactly as it was advertised and in perfect condition. It was well worth the wait.