Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Prosphyg 780 Home Blood Pressure Kit is designed for home use and includes a Nylon self-adjusting cuff, a black Proscope 660 Single Head Nurse Stethoscope, a zippered carrying case, and operating instructions.
Warranty: 1 Year (10 Year Calibration Warranty on Manometer).
ADC Prosphyg 780 Home Blood Pressure Kit Features
- Black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer.
- Chrome-plated deflation valve.
- Nylon D-Ring self-adjusting navy cuff for one-handed cuff application.
- Diaphragm-only blood pressure scope with black PVC tubing (#660BK).
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC Prosphyg 780 Home Blood Pressure Kit Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Home Kit.
- Gauge Product Number: #809N.
- Gauge Warranty: 10 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: D-Bar.
- Inflation Warranty: 1 Year.
- Cuff Color: Navy.
- Zippered Storage Case Item Number: #880.
ADC Prosphyg 780 Home Blood Pressure Kit Configurations
|Item Number||Cuff Size||Range (in)||Range (cm)|
|#780-10SAN||Small Adult||6.5" - 10"||16.5 cm - 25.4 cm|
|#780-11AN||Adult||10" - 13.46"||
25.4 cm - 34.2 cm
|#780-12XN||Large Adult||11.97" - 15.98"||30.4 cm - 40.6 cm|
ADC Prosphyg 780 Home Blood Pressure Kit Media and Literature
Terrible stethoscope, can’t hear a thing with it. I need to get a better one before I can review the rest of the purchase.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.