Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Proscope 2.5V Dermascope (#5312) includes a nylon zippered pouch that holds the instrument and a spare contact plate.
Warranty: 1 Year (Optics carry a lifetime warranty).
The ADC Proscope 2.5V Dermascope is used for pre-operative evaluation of cutaneous pigmented lesions with the aim of differentiating early melanoma, which requires excision from non-melanomatous pigmented lesions that may safely be left untreated. Use of the Dermascope three-color test could reduce excision of benign melanocytic naevi, and thus prevent both unnecessary minor surgical work and patient morbidity.
ADC Proscope 2.5V Dermascope Features
- Bright 2.5V Halogen illumination and 10X optic system ensure true tissue color for accurate identification.
- Removable contact plate is auto-clavable.
- Large knurled focusing ring.
- Comfortable soft synthetic rubber eyepiece.
- Reticle contact plate etched onto the lens in millimeters permits easy measurement of suspicious lesions.
- Instrument head with Bayonet locking mount for secure connection to the battery handle.
- "C" cell powered battery handle with rheostatic on/off switch (Batteries not included).
- Knurled handle for a positive grip.
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.