Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope includes the dermascope head, two interchangeable contact plates, a plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery handle, and a zippered padded nylon case. The top half of the handle unscrews to access the wall plug which is available in US or Euro fittings.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
The ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope is produced for early identification of changes of skin pigmentation (malignant melanomas).
ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Features
- ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Configurations:
- 3.5V Portable Dermascope with LED Illumination (#5413).
- 3.5V Portable Dermascope with LED Illumination and European Plug (#5413-EU).
- ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Head Features:
- Direct Illumination.
- Optical grade 10X focusable magnifying lens.
- Large knurled focusing ring.
- Two interchangeable contact plates - one with scale, one without may be disinfected.
- Comfortable soft eyepiece may be used with eyeglasses.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- AdLED illumination.
- ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Battery Handle Features:
- C sized handle with 1400mAh Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic reostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto off feature after 2 minutes.
- Li-ion battery provide 2-3 hours continuous use with Xenon, 30 hours use with LED when charged for 24 hours. Up to 1200 charge cycles.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
ADC Diagnostix 5413 3.5V Portable Dermascope Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.