- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Measures in about one second without patient contact, eliminating the concern of cross contamination or costly probe covers
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy
- Battery Life: 2,000 uses
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life
- MFR: American Diagnostic Corporation | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: 429
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer comes complete with two "AAA" batteries and an instruction booklet.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp 429 features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required for a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. The infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement which makes it ideal for screening, and measures the temperature in about one second.
An optional wall cradle (#429CRADLE) is also available to order which offers a convenient place to store the thermometer.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.
ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Features
- Measures in about one second without patient contact, eliminating the concern of cross contamination or costly probe covers.
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy.
- Measures at a distance of 1.5 to 2.5" (4 to 6 cm) from patient's forehead.
- Dual mode - body and object.
- Jumbo Display: Large backlit LCD display is easy to read.
- Wide temp range.
- °F/°C switchable display (Fahrenheit is default).
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life.
- Audible beep when measurement is complete or unit powered on/off, with night mode to mute volume.
- Compact ergonomic design.
- Meets ASTM E1965-98 standards for accuracy.
- Needs Sheaths: No.
- CE marked for use in the EU.
- Packaging: Giftbox.
ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Specifications
- Fahrenheit: 50 to 122 °F.
- Celcius: 10 to 50 °C.
- Fahrenheit: 0.5 °F.
- Celcius: 0.3 °C.
- Measurement Accuracy (Laboratory):
- Body Mode: 50 to 122 °F (10 to 50 °C).
- Object Mode: 32 to 212 °F (0 to 100 °C).
- Body Mode: 71.6 to 104 °F ± 0.5 °F (22 to 40 °C ± 0.3 °C).
- Object Mode: Less than 68 °F ± 1 °F, Greater than 68 °F ± 5% (Less than 20 °C ± 1 °C, Greater than 20 °C ± 5%).
- Response Time: 1 sec.
- Memory: 30x (displays last 30 results).
- Battery Type: 1.5 V (AAA).
- Battery Life: 2,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 2.06" x 1.75" x 5" (52.4 mm x 44.5 mm x 129.9 mm).
- Weight: 3 oz (87 g) with batteries.
- Operating Environment: 60.8 to 95 °F (16 to 35 °C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 °F (-25 to 55 °C).