Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adtemp 424 Tympanic Infrared Thermometer includes 20 probe covers in a convenient dispenser, a lithium battery, desktop storage caddy, and operating instructions.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp 424 is a simple, one-touch IR ear thermometer which measures core temperature instantly. Ease of use, quick response, and convenient, economical probe covers make it the ideal instrument for all types of patients, especially infants and children.
The Adtemp Tympanic Thermometer Sheaths (#425-40) are compatible and commonly purchased with the Adtemp 424 Tympanic Infrared Thermometer, and are required for use.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.
ADC Adtemp 424 Tympanic Infrared Thermometer Features
- 1 second measurement using scan/peak technology.
- Jumbo Display: Large 6 mm LCD illuminated display for easier viewing.
- Backlight Display: LCD with backlight during measurement or when measurement is complete.
- Multiple uses.
- Fever alarm at 99.5 °F (37.5 °C).
- Last Reading Memory: Displays results of last measurement.
- Audible Alert: Distinctive beep when temperature measurement is complete or unit is powered on/off.
- Auto off conserves battery life.
- Compact design.
- Powered by 1.55 V (CR2032) Lithium battery (included).
- Packaging: Giftbox.
- Splash resistant to class.
- CE marked for use in the EU.
- Meets ASTM E1965-98 standards for accuracy.
- Latex-Free: Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
ADC Adtemp 424 Tympanic Infrared Thermometer Specifications
- Type: Tympanic.
- Technology: Peak-hold.
- Scale: Dual (°F / °C) switchable.
- Range: 89.6 to 108.0 °F (32.0 to 42.2 °C).
- Accuracy: 0.4 °F (0.2 °C).
- Response Time: 1 sec.
- Battery Type: CR2032.
- Battery Life: 1,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 5.5" (L) x 1" x 0.79" (141 mm x 26 mm x 20 mm).
- Weight: 1.59 oz (45 g) including battery.
- Operating Environment: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 °F (-25 to 55 °C).