- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- World's first digital stick hypothermia (extended-range) thermometer
- Can be used in a professional or household environment
- 10 second response time
- Replaceable 1.55 V (LR41) type battery provides up to 5,000 measurements
- MFR: American Diagnostic Corporation
- Phone: (800) 232-2670
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adtemp 419 Digital Hypothermia Thermometer includes an integral scabbard-type carry case.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp 419 is the world's first digital stick hypothermia (extended-range) thermometer. It is intended to measure human extended-range body temperature in children and adults. It has a digital display and can be used in a professional or household environment.
This thermometer has a response time of 10 - 20 seconds and an audible tone lets you know when measurement is complete.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.
ADC Adtemp 419 Digital Hypothermia Thermometer Features
- Extended temperature range.
- Replaceable 1.55 V (LR41) type battery provides up to 5,000 measurements.
- Jumbo Display: Extra large LCD for easier viewing.
- Audible Alert: Distinctive beep when temperature measurement is complete, unit is powered on/off.
- Temperature readout in either Celsius or Fahrenheit (default).
- Water Resistant: Splash resistant to class.
- Last Reading Memory: Displays results of last measurement.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Packaging: Bulk.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
Adtemp Thermometer Sheath is required for use:
- #416-50: 50 per Box.
- #416-100: 100 per Box.
- #416-1000: 1,000 per Box.
- Flex Probe: No.
ADC Adtemp 419 Digital Hypothermia Thermometer Specifications
- Type: Hypothermic.
- Technology: Peak-hold.
- Scale: Dual (°F / °C).
- Fahrenheit: 78.8 - 111.0.
- Celsius: 26.0 - 43.9.
- Fahrenheit: 0.2.
- Celsius: 0.1.
- Oral: 10 - 20 sec.
- Rectal: 10 - 15 sec.
- Axillary: 15 - 25 sec.
- Battery Type: 1.55 V (LR41).
- Battery Life: 5,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 5.12" x 0.59" x 0.31" (130 mm x 15 mm x 8 mm).
- Weight: 0.37 oz (10.6 g).
- Operating Environment: 50 to 113 °F (10 to 45 °C).
- Storage Environment: 50 to 86 °F (10 to 30 °C).