Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adstation 5660TE 3.5V Wall Transformer with Extension Module includes a power supply base unit that includes a power switch, two 3.5V handles, an extension module, and an included bracket makes it easy to attach to a wall or to an ADC wallboard system. The wall transformer is available with a standard USA 120V (#5660TE) or a 230V power supply with European plug in (#5660TE-EU).
Warranty: 5 Years.
ADC Adstation 5660TE 3.5V Wall Transformer with Extension Module Features
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after 2 minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Base unit contains the power switch and one handle and the extension holds the other handle.
- Up to 2 additional extension modules (3 total) can be added.
- UL approved.
The Wall Transformer's handles can be connected to power the following ADC 3.5V Diagnostic Heads:
- ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5420X) or advanced LED lamp (#5420L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5422X) or advanced LED lamp (#5422L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5440X) or advanced LED lamp (#5440L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5442X) or advanced LED lamp (#5442L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5426 3.5V Throat Illuminator Head with halogen/xenon lamp (#5426X) or advanced LED lamp (#5426L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head (#5450).
ADC Adstation 5660TE 3.5V Wall Transformer with Extension Module Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.