Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Adstation 5613 3.5V Wall Dermascope includes an ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head and a wall transformer power supply base unit that contains a power switch and one handle. The wall transformer is available with a standard 120V or a 230V power supply with European plug in. The wall transformer is easy to install with included bracket or it may be mounted to ADC wallboard systems.
An optional ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer can be added and includes a wall bracket that swivels through 110 degrees rotation for easy viewing, and an Adcuff Inflation System which includes an Adult and Large Adult Nylon Cuff, an Adflow Bulb and Valve, coiled tubing, and a Cuff Storage Basket.
Warranty: 5 Years (Wall Transformer), 2 Years (Instrument Head), Lifetime (LED Lamp), 3 Years (750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer. Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The dermascope is designed for early identification of changes of skin pigmentation (malignant melanomas).
ADC Adstation 5613 3.5V Wall Dermascope Features
ADC Adstation 5613 3.5V Wall Dermascope Configurations:
- Adstation Wall Dermascope with LED Lamp (#5613) / European Plug (#5613-EU).
- Adstation Wall Dermascope with LED Lamp and Clock Aneroid (#5613-7) / European Plug (#5613-7EU).
ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head Features:
- Direct Illumination.
- Optical grade 10X focusable magnifying lens.
- Large knurled focusing ring.
- Two interchangeable contact plates - one with scale, one without may be disinfected.
- Comfortable soft eyepiece may be used with eyeglasses.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- AdLED illumination.
ADC Wall Transformer Power Supply Features:
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced.
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control.
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Up to three single-handle extension units can be added.
- UL approved.
ADC Diagnostix 750W Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300 mm Hg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use.
- Eight foot length (when extended) of coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex.
ADC Adstation 5613 3.5V Wall Dermascope Specifications
- Adcuff Size - Adult: 9" - 15.7" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Adcuff Size - Large Adult: 13.3" - 19.6" (34 cm - 50 cm).
ADC Adstation 5613 3.5V Wall Dermascope Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.