Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Adimals 2150 Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (#2150) includes a soft carry case, carry lanyard, two "AAA" batteries, and an instruction booklet.
Warranty: 2 Years Limited - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adimals 2150 features a child-friendly instrument face that reads SpO2 and Pulse Rate in just a few seconds.
This device is intended for medical diagnostic purposes only. It is used to indirectly measure the functional oxygen saturation (SpO2) of a pediatric patient's blood. Functional oxygen saturation refers to the ratio of oxyhemoglobin to all hemoglobin that is capable of carrying oxygen. This oximeter is not intended for continuous monitoring. It requires no routine calibration or maintenance other than replacement of batteries.
A replacement Carry Lanyard (#2100-1) can be purchased separately.
Note: Not available for purchase in Canada.
ADC Adimals 2150 Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Features
- Reads SpO2 and Pulse Rate.
- Six changeable display modes.
- 10 display brightness settings.
- Child-friendly instrument face.
- Fits fingers with a thickness of 0.30 to 0.44" (7.64 to 11.19 mm) [the distance between the fingernail (top) and the finger pad (bottom)].
- Type: Fingertip.
- Display: OLED.
- Meets or exceeds ISO 9919.
- Latex free.
ADC Adimals 2150 Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Finger Range: 7.64 to 11.19 mm (0.30 to 0.44").
- SpO2 Range: 70 - 100%.
- PR Range: 30 - 235 bpm.
- PR Display Mode: Bargraph.
- SpO2 Accuracy: +/- 2% @ 80 - 99% / +/- 3% @ 70 - 80%.
- PR Accuracy: +/- 2 bpm.
- Power Requirements: Two AAA Alkaline batteries.
- Power Consumption: 40 mA.
- Battery Life: 30 hours (continuous).
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 1.1" x 1.1" (50 mm x 28 mm x 28 mm).
- Weight: 0.075 lb (35 g).
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 131 °F (-20 to 55 °C).
- Relative Humidity in Operation: 15% - 80%.
- Relative Humidity in Storage: 10% - 80%.
ADC Adimals 2150 Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Literature
Both are a very good product and a very good value for the money. They work great.