Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Disposable High Temperature Fine Tip Cautery (#AA01 / 10 per Box) works at 2200 degrees Fahrenheit (1204 degrees Celsius) and is individually packaged sterile.
Primary Uses: Pinpoint hemostasis: delicate, oculoplastic, dermal, and minor subcutaneous procedures.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Cardiology: Carotid endarterectomy, valve replacement, femoral popliteal artery bypass, patent ductus arterlosus, saphenous vein ligation, arteriovenous shunt, fistula formation, and pacemaker implantation.
- Neurosurgery: Craniotomy, tumor removal, acoustic neuroma, and peripheral nerve repair.
- OB/GYN: Abdominal hysterectomy, mastectomy, vulvectomy, perineal laceration, vaginoplasty, salpingectomy, epislotomy repair, cesarean section, repair of third degree, and circumcision.
- Ophthalmology: Strabismus surgery, tumor and cyst removal, enucleation, keratectomy, blepharoplasty, and dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Orthopedics: Total hip, total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, shoulder fusion, spinal fusion, and bone graft procedures.
- Otolaryngology: Thyroidectomy, tumor removal, sinus surgery, tracheostomy, bepharoplasty, carbuncle surgery, parotid(more...)
Function well I am very satisfied with it
this cautery pen is really effective