Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed HelixAR Electrosurgical Generator with Argon Beam Coagulation (#60-8800-001) is an advanced Electrosurgical Unit which is used for both open and laparoscopic procedures. This product includes only the Head Unit for Argon Beam Coagulation. Argon Gas Canisters and Foot Switches must be purchased separately.
Warranty: 2 Years.
It is compatible with ConMed ABC handpieces to provide argon enhanced cutting with four varying levels of hemostasis.
ConMed HelixAR Electrosurgical Generator with Argon Beam Coagulation Features
- Proprietary Dynamic Response Technology is designed to minimize unintentional tissue charring.
- Rapid, superficial hemostasis reduces carbonization by allowing ABC to coagulate directly on the stoma of target tissue.
- Less blood loss, less OR time and improved eschar integrity can result from this rapid hemostasis.
- Less tissue damage due to the cooling effects of argon flow during RF energy delivery, ABC operates at lower temperatures than spray coagulation.
- Argon gas enables precise delivery of focused RF energy in a uniform stream, which is distributed evenly on tissue.
- Carries surgical smoke away from the field of view, reduces unpleasant odors and clears the surgical site of blood and other fluids.
- Program mode can store up to 100 custom surgical settings.
- Remote power control allows the surgeon to adjust power up or down from the sterile field using an electrosurgical pencil.
ConMed HelixAR Electrosurgical Generator with Argon Beam Coagulation Specifications
- Shipping Dimensions: 38" x 30" x 6" (96.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 15.2 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 110.23 lb (50 kg).
- Power: 120 V.