- 200 watt high power, operating room generator
- Delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision
- Includes safety technology such as BovieNEM return split pad contact quality monitoring, BovieFDFS tissue sensing technology, self-test circuits, as well as specialized modalities for laparoscopic and delicate procedures
- Intended for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of tissue in general, gynecologic, orthopedic, ENT, and urological procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 4 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator (#A2350) includes a 110 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 feet), 220 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 feet), and User's Guide in CD Format (#MC-55-232-001).
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 4 Years - Free From Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The A2350 Surgi-Center|PRO is a 200 watt high power, operating room generator. The unit incorporates the power and safety of a premium OR generator at a significant savings to the medical facility. The system delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision.
Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind, the Surgi-Center|PRO includes technology such as BovieNEM return split pad contact quality monitoring, BovieFDFS tissue sensing technology, self-test circuits, as well as specialized modalities for laparoscopic and delicate procedures.
It is intended for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of tissue in general, gynecologic, orthopedic, ENT, and urological procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room.
The A2350 Surgi-Center PRO improves upon and replaces the previous model A2250.
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Dual Monopolar Spray Activation: The SurgiCenter|PRO offers simultaneous activation in spray with audible activation tones. The simultaneous delivery procedures equal and even power outputs in each accessory, for a safer delivery of dual monopolar energy.
- Adjustable Power During Activation: The power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps while performing procedures, to increase procedural efficiency and provide the appropriate amount of power to the surgical site.
- Surgical Memory Technology: The unit recalls the last used power and mode. The surgeon can store 10 user-defined RF presets for easy recall.
- The return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site. This feature works in conjunction with disposable split return electrodes.
- BovieFDFS: The tissue sensing technology measures tissue five million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery.
- Automatic system self-checks upon powering up the unit.
- Cut I - A general cutting with a standard RF waveform used in open and endoscopic surgical procedures. Cut I is for use in a wide range of tissue with minimal hemostasis.
- Cut II - Tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures, Cut II offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output for the minimizing of the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns due to weakened insulation.
- Blend (Level 1, 2, 3, and 4) - Blended cutting offers varying levels of hemostasis during a cut procedure providing increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
- Pinpoint - A general coagulation mode delivering rapid desiccation effects with minimal tissue damage.
- Spray - Recommended for hemostasis in highly vascular or large surface areas and for non-contact tissue coagulation to control superficial bleeding. Spray mode permits dual, simultaneous activation of two monopolar accessories with audible dual activation tone alert.
- Gentle - Offers more concentrated coagulation than in other modes. For instance, when coagulation is necessary in short amounts of time, reduced electrode carbonization is provided.
- Macro - Intense bipolar output allowing for aggressive coagulation, with cut-like effects over a wide range of tissue.
- Micro - Fine bipolar coagulation for use in extremely gentle and precise surgical applications.
- Standard - Bipolar coagulation which gently coagulates tissue for minimal damage reducing carbonization and sticking.
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Contact Monitoring Systems: BovieNEM.
- Contact Monitoring Systems Range/Trip Point: 10 ohms or less over entire operating range (10 to 40 °C).
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Monopolar HP Ports: Two.
- Connector Ports/Power Switch: White.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Weight: 20 lb (9.07 kg).
- Dimensions: 18.1" (D) x 14.75" (W) x 6.5" (H) (46 cm x 37.5 cm x 16.5 cm).
|Monopolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Cut I||200||1000 V||1.7 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Cut II||200||750 V||1.7 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (1)||200||1320 V||1.8 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (2)||200||1475 V||2.0 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (3)||200||1650 V||2.2 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (4)||200||1870 V||2.4 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Pinpoint Coagulation||120||1800 V||3.1 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Spray Coagulation||120||4000 V||6.0 +/- 20%||350 to 450 kHz|
|Gentle Coagulation||120||450 V||1.6 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Bipolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Macro Bipolar||80||600 V||1.5 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Micro Bipolar||80||500 V||1.5 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Standard Bipolar||50||250 V||1.5 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator Conditions
- #MFI-BOV-A2350: Certified Refurbished.
- #A2350: Factory New.
Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Surgi-Center|PRO Electrosurgical Generator:
- Footswitch Adapter (#A1255A).
- Mobile Cart Stand (#BV-IDS-CS).
- Smoke Shark II Smoke Evacuator (#SE02).
- Monopolar Footswitch (#BV-1253B).
- Bipolar Footswitch (#BV-1254B).
- Bipolar Cable (#A827V).
- Resistick II Coated Electrodes.
- Arthroscopic Electrodes.
- Monopolar Handpiece (#ESP1, #ESP6, or #ESPR2).
- Disposable Grounding Pad (#ESREC or #ESRE).