Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Ambco 650AB Audiometer (Electric and Battery) comes complete with a Carrying Case (#AMB-1), 110 AC Adapter (#AMAC-650), Patient Response Push Button (#AMPR-5), and Audiometric Headset (#AMHS-C1).
Warranty: 5 Years - Defects and Workmanship.
The 650AB Pure Tone Audiometer is used for all primary care practices, such as pediatrics, family, general, internal medicine, schools, etc.
Note: This audiometer is made to order.
Ambco 650AB Audiometer Features
- Portable, lightweight.
- Easy to use tone switch.
- Tone present indicator.
- Plug-in 110 or 220 volt and battery.
- Battery life indicator.
- Extremely accurate.
- Exceeds all specifications.
- Steady and pulsed tone.
- Meets requirements for CPT Code 92552 - Threshold Test (pure tone audiometry).
Ambco 650AB Audiometer Specifications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI S3.6 1989, (ASA 81-1989) ISO 389-1985, C.H.D.P, O.S.H.A, E.P.S.D.T. F.A.A., Police, Divers Requirements.
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 3%.
- Hearing Threshold Range: 0 to 90 dB in 5 dB steps accuracy better than ± 2 dB.
- Power: 110 - 230 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz UL, C.S.A. approved power supply. Long hour operation on one 9 volt battery.
- Battery Life: Approximately 48 hours (when fully charged and not turned off).
- Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz accuracy better than ± 3%, (steady and pulsed tone).
- Total Weight: Less than 4.5 lb (complete with headset, TDH 39 earphones, patient response, audiogram pad, and carrying bag).
Great product. Easy to operate
Good product, reasonably priced, simple to use and shipment was quick.
Good product, easy to operate,reasonable price and easy available with MFImedical
MEETS IEHP STANDARDS AND STAFF USES IT ALL THE TIME