Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Zoll SurePower Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack (#8019-0535-01) is intended for use with the R Series, E Series, and AED Pro Defibrillators.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The SurePower Defibrillator Battery Pack eliminates guesswork by communicating in an understandable language: "Runtime" 30 minutes remaining, versus "Capacity" 25% remaining. It features four times the energy density of traditional battery chemistries, which allows it to keep pace with the growing demands of today's defibrillators while reducing the costliness of battery replacements.
Zoll SurePower Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack Features
- Large capacity.
- High density lithium ion chemistry.
- Eliminates guesswork by indicating runtime instead of non-specific capacity.
- Automatic calibration ready.
- Longer life cycles and better capacity retention.
- On-board memory stores charging and usage history as well as maintenance.
- User Interface: Display Button.
- LED Indicators: Runtime, Calibration Required, Fault.
Zoll SurePower Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack Specifications
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion.
- Capacity: 5.8 Amp Hours.
- Voltage: 10.8 Vdc.
- Charge Time: 4 hours (for fully depleted battery).
- Dimensions: 6.5" (L) x 2.25" (W) x 1.75" (H) (16.5 cm x 5.7 cm x 4.4 cm).
- Weight: 1.7 lb (0.77 kg).
- Operation: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C).
- Optimal Charging: 59 to 95 °F (15 to 35 °C).
- Storage: -22 to 158 °F (-30 to 70 °C).