Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator with Expansion Pack features Real CPR Help technology, See-Thru CPR filter and Compression Index, comes with OneStep system with CPR Cable, and a One Step 3 lead ECG cable with AHA markings. The Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator has a code readiness system which displays the status of necessary connection cables, battery power, electrodes, and other indicators of readiness.
Warranty: 5 Year Hospital Warranty.
The featured CPR Help and See-Thru technology deliver clinician feedback on how defibrillation is being performed with reports on depth and rate of compression as well as underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR. The rectilinear biphasic wave (RBW) technology that is used by Zollês R Series ALS delivers a constant current, and is designed for external defibrillation to control variations in patient impedance.
The R Series ALS Defibrillator is Wi-Fi 802.11 capable (modem required) which allows the automatic download of defibrillator records. The Wi-Fi capability, when paired with CodeNet or RescueNet Code Review software, a complete, time-synced code record can be generated.
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator with Extension Pack Configurations have Optional Advanced Monitoring Parameters as follows:
- Pulse Oximetry (SPO2): Provides fast and accurate means of continually and non-invasively monitoring patients who are at risk for developing hypoxemia. SPO2 possesses adult, pediatric, and neonatal capabilities, monitors both ECG rate and pulse rate when pacing. Includes reusable adult sensor and 4-foot extension.
- End-Tidal (EtCO2) Mainstream Technology: Provides continuous end-tidal CO2 monitoring and diagnostic information. Includes CAPNOSTAT 5 Mainstream CO2 sensor, airway adapter not included. For use with adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP): Includes 23 - 33 cm reusable cuff & 3 meter air hose, RMT motion tolerance. NIBP is for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Wi-Fi Card: Is a compact flash form factor- type 1. Card supports up to 11 Mbps data rate per channel.
Zoll R Series ALS Defibrillator with Expansion Pack Features:
- Wi-Fi Capability.
- Real CPR Help.
- See-Thru CPR.
- OneStep Electrode Technology.
- ECG 3-lead cable.
- OneStep system with CPR cable.
- Code readiness testing system.
- USB and flash ports.
- Defibrillator mentor familiarization aid.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator with Extension Pack Configurations:
|Product Number||OneStep||SPO2||EtCO2||NIBP||Wi-Fi Card|
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator with Extension Pack Media & Literature:
Zoll R Series Defibrillator Family Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.