Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Package Quantities
The Zoll OneStep Basic Resuscitation Electrodes are designed for speed and readiness of defibrillation. The multi-function electrodes are designed for hospital use with the Zoll M, R, and X Series Defibrillators.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (2 Year Shelf Life).
Zoll OneStep Basic Resuscitation Electrodes Features
- Code-Ready Connector: Pre-connected to the defibrillator and conducts a daily Code-Ready test automatically without compromising the package. No need to disconnect for daily testing.
- Speed Pack: Simply grasp the blue ring, pull open, peel, and place on the patient. Quick application means quick therapy.
Zoll OneStep Basic Resuscitation Electrodes Specifications
- Gel Type: Solid, adhesive polymer.
- Conductive Element: Tin.
- Age and Weight: Adult.
- Lead Wire Length: 28/46".
- Shelf Life: 2 Years.
- Impedance Class: Low.
- Connection Type: White multi-function connector.
- Packaging: Protective outer tray containing multi-layer foil laminate pouch.
Zoll OneStep Basic Resuscitation Electrodes Package Quantities
- #8900-0221-01: 1 Pair.
- #8900-0211-01: 8 Pairs.