Warranty: 5 Years Limited - Hospital.
The AED Plus features an LCD screen, and comes with an operator's guide. The AED Plus display is configured with Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR technology that allows the rescuer to see depth and rate of compression as well as monitor underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR. The included CPR-D Padz contain a pair of electrodes that sense and report the motion of victim chest compressions to the AED Plus and helps the rescuer understand what needs to be done as the AED Plus reports voice rescue prompts and text.
The AED Plus responds to the rescuer's compressions and guides the rescuer through CPR. It evaluates compressions and prompts: "START CPR," "CONTINUE CPR," "PUSH HARDER," "GOOD COMPRESSIONS," and also uses an adaptive metronome to speed you up. No other AED can see the rescuers' chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate; the AED is capable of letting the rescuer know when to begin CPR, and allows the rescuer to receive real-time depth and rate CPR feedback. A sensor in the pads that attaches to the patient lets the AED see each chest compression, then it guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions.
The Zoll AED Plus Series defibrillators are the only defibrillators on the market that give feedback on both depth and rate of compressions as recommended by the AHA, and the only defibrillators sold with electrodes and batteries that have a 5-year shelf life. The Zoll AED Plus provides feedback to "PUSH HARDER" and "CONTINUE CPR" if the required depth of 2" - 2.4" and the rate of 100 compressions per minute are not met. It also administers self checks weekly, and will indicate readiness with a green checkmark near the unit's handle so you can be certain of its ability to rescue.
The cost of maintaining these AEDs is kept low by the long shelf life of Zoll's electrodes and batteries. The batteries are standard lithium 123 batteries that may be purchased at a local hardware store, or online. There is no need to special order batteries for this machine, buy them when needed without having to special order.
To ensure you get the most out of owning this Zoll AED, a representative of Zoll will visit your site upon delivery and walk you through all of its components, its use, and long term care.
The Zoll AED Plus is also compatible with Zoll CPR Stat-Padz, Stat-Padz II, and Pedi-Padz II (all sold separately) for various rescue ages and settings.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package Specifications:
- Depth: 3/4".
- CPR Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM.
- Size: 5.25" H x 9.5" W x 11.5" D.
- Weight 6.7 lbs.
- Power: User-replaceable batteries.
- Real CPR Help Technology for depth and rate of chest compressions.
- Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds.
- Patient Safety: All patient connections electrically isolated.
- Charge Time: < 10 hours.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 140 °F.
- Intelligent Pediatric capability.
- IrDA port for communication with device.
LCD Screen Displays and Prompts:
- Voice prompt messages.
- Device advisory messages.
- Elapsed time.
- Shock Count and Chest Compression graph.
- Shelf Life: 5 Years.
- Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel.
- Conductive Element: Tin.
- Impedance Class: Low.
- Cable Length: 48".
- Enables Real CPR Help: Provides real-time depth and rate CPR feedback.
- Enables See Thru CPR: Filters out compression artifact in ECG monitor and provides visual of any underlined rhythm development.
- Simple one-piece design for proper positioning on chest.
- One size fits all, with ability to expand for larger chest.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package Configurations:
- 21000010102011010: Standard (No "ECG ON").
- 22800810102011010: Features a "filtered" ECG on screen. This allows rescuers to see organized cardiac rhythm without stopping compressions.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package Literature:
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator and CPR-D Padz Technical Specifications
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.