Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package comes with an AED Cover, CPR-D-padz Electrode (#8900-0800-01), sleeve of 10 Lithium 123 Batteries (#8000-0807-01), Soft Carry Case (#8000-0802-01), and operator's guide.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The AED Plus features an LCD screen display which is configured with Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR technology that allows the rescuer to see depth and rate of compression as well as monitor underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR. The included CPR-D-padz contain a pair of electrodes that sense and report the motion of victim chest compressions to the AED Plus and helps the rescuer understand what needs to be done as the AED Plus reports voice rescue prompts and text.
The AED Plus responds to the rescuer's compressions and guides the rescuer through CPR with Real CPR Help. It evaluates compressions and prompts: "START CPR," "CONTINUE CPR," "PUSH HARDER," "GOOD COMPRESSIONS," and also uses an adaptive metronome to speed you up. No other AED can see the rescuers' chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate; the AED is capable of letting the rescuer know when to begin CPR, and allows the rescuer to receive real-time depth and rate CPR feedback. A sensor in the pads that attaches to the patient lets the AED see each chest compression, then it guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions.
The Zoll AED Plus Series defibrillators are the only defibrillators on the market that give feedback on both depth and rate of compressions as recommended by the AHA, and the only defibrillators sold with electrodes and batteries that have a 5-year shelf life. The Zoll AED Plus provides feedback to "PUSH HARDER" and "CONTINUE CPR" if the required depth of 2" - 2.4" and the rate of 100 compressions per minute are not met. It also administers self checks weekly, and will indicate readiness with a green checkmark near the unit's handle so you can be certain of its ability to rescue.
The cost of maintaining these AEDs is kept low by the long shelf life of Zoll's electrodes and batteries. The batteries are standard lithium 123 batteries that may be purchased at a local hardware store, or online. There is no need to special order batteries for this machine, buy them when needed without having to special order.
To ensure you get the most out of owning this Zoll AED, a representative of Zoll will visit your site upon delivery and walk you through all of its components, its use, and long term care.
The Zoll AED Plus is also compatible with Zoll CPR Stat-Padz, Stat-Padz II, and Pedi-padz II (all sold separately) for various rescue ages and settings.
Note: This item is made to order.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package Features
- Depth: 3/4 to 3.5" (1.9 to 8.9 cm).
- CPR Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM.
- Size: 5.25" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 11.5" (D).
- Weight 6.7 lb (3.1 kg).
- Power: User-replaceable batteries.
- Real CPR Help Technology for depth and rate of chest compressions.
- Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds.
- Patient Safety: All patient connections electrically isolated.
- Charge Time: Less than 10 hours.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 140 °F.
- Intelligent Pediatric capability.
- IrDA port for communication with device.
LCD Screen Displays and Prompts:
- Voice prompt messages.
- Device advisory messages.
- Elapsed time.
- Shock Count and Chest Compression graph.
- Shelf Life: 5 Years.
- Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel.
- Conductive Element: Tin.
- Impedance Class: Low.
- Cable Length: 48".
- Enables Real CPR Help: Provides real-time depth and rate CPR feedback.
- Enables See Thru CPR: Filters out compression artifact in ECG monitor and provides visual of any underlined rhythm development.
- Simple one-piece design for proper positioning on chest.
- One size fits all, with ability to expand for larger chest.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package Configurations
- #21000010102011010: Standard (No "ECG ON").
- #22800810102011010: Features a "filtered" ECG on screen. This allows rescuers to see organized cardiac rhythm without stopping compressions.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the AED Plus Defibrillator Package:
AED Defibrillator Replacement Soft Case:
- #8000-0802-01: Standard.
- #8000-0806-01: With Police Label.
- #8000-0807-01: Duracell 123 Lithium Batteries.
Recessed Metal AED Plus Defibrillator Cabinet:
- #8000-0811: Fully-Recessed.
- #8000-0814: Semi-Recessed.
Standard Metal AED Plus Defibrillator Cabinet:
- #8000-0817: 7" Deep.
- #8000-0855: 9" Deep.
- #8000-0855-02: 9" Deep (Stainless Steel).
AED Plus Pelican Case:
- #8000-0836-01: Small - Unit Only.
- #8000-0837-01: Large - Unit and Accessories.
- #8900-0800-01: CPR-D-padz Defibrillator Electrode Pads.
- #8900-0810-01: Pedi-padz II Multifunction Pediatric Defibrillator Electrode Pads.