Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Used for the early recognition of cervical cancer and its preliminary stages
- Magnification allows abnormalities on the cervix os and cervical mucous membrane to be easily and reliably recognized
- Mobile floor stand with casters allows the rapid transport from one examination room to another
- Fine-focus adjustment integrated in handgrip
- Phone: (800) 341-6968
The Zeiss 150 FC Colposcope is used for the early recognition of cervical cancer and its preliminary stages. The colposcope is often the starting point for successful diagnosis and therapy.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The diagnostic microscope is used for preventive care in gynecology. The magnification allows abnormalities on the cervix os and cervical mucous membrane to be easily and reliably recognized.
Zeiss 150 FC Colposcope Features
- Floor Stand: The mobile floor stand with casters allows the rapid transport of the Colposcope 150 FC from one examination room to another.
- The Ultimate in Convenience: The ergonomic arrangement of the controls (central handgrip with integrated fine focusing) allows convenient single-hand operation of the Colposcope 150 FC. The excellent optics and different settings for low to high magnifications ensure reliable diagnosis and therapy.
- Magnification: Ideally matched magnifications with 5-step magnification changer.
- Focusing: Fine-focus adjustment integrated in handgrip.
- Working Distance: 250 mm, interchangeable objective lenses allowing the working distance to be changed as required.
- Tube: Straight or inclined tube.
- Illumination: Integrated high-intensity, cold-light fiber optic illumination system, integrated light guide.
- Filter: Swing-in green filter for optimum assessment of even the finest vessels.
- Video Camera: 1CCD, 1/2", VBS, Y/C (S-Video).
Zeiss 150 FC Colposcope Configurations
- #MFI-ZEI-150-FC: Standard (No Integrated Video).
- #MFI-ZEI-150-FC-V: With Integrated Video. The optionally integrated video camera permits optimum documentation of suspected abnormalities and allows you to provide today's demanding patients with exactly the information they require. The camera power supply and cables are integrated in the Colposcope 150 FC.