Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The EMU128FS is designed to advance functional brain mapping.
Digital Switch Matrix Support:
Combining high signal quality, ease, and flexibility in both setup and configuration with Digital Switch Matrix support for functional mapping of the brain, Xltek's EMU128FS epilepsy monitoring package was designed for efficiency. Using Xltek's EMU128FS headbox and our Digital Switch Matrix software, together with an external stimulator, you can now apply stimulation current selectively to specific electrodes.
Errors from the manual placement of stimulation electrodes are eliminated by the combination of the Xltek EMU128FS amplifier and NeuroWorks' switch control software. The integrated Digital Switch Matrix (DSM) circuitry and Channel Labeler software record a visual representation of the patients grid and synchronize stimulation results with the study record. The EMU128FS built-in saturation recovery circuitry eliminates stimulation artifact in less than one second so you can identify important physiological data.
Integration of the unique Stellate GridView drastically simplifies correlating EEG patterns with electrodes on a 3D MRI / CT images, providing intuitive visualization and annotation of intracranial recordings.
Xltek's Digital Switch Matrix software also prevents multiple users from obtaining control over the device simultaneously from several stations. As a result, it is impossible for one of the stations to display an incorrect state of the device while it is being controlled by another station. And the EMU128FS headbox itself comes with 2 event inputs - 1 for the patient and 1 for family or staff.
Redefining Flexibility in an EEG System:
With a proven amplifier design, the EMU128FS offers flexible and advanced features for the EMU lab and intracranial studies. Advanced digital signal processing, low noise, and up to 2 kHz sampling provides you with high quality data, while the complex and intuitive software empowers you with cutting-edge intracranial mapping technology. Flexible configuration options provide up to 128 channels, including single or multiple channel configurations and grid electrodes. And with the compact roll stand, you are not confined to one location - perform post surgery studies with the EMU128FS and easily move the system to the patient room while continuously monitoring.
Xltek EMU128FS 128 Channel EEG Literature:
Natus Xltek EMU128 User and Service Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.