The Xltek EMU128FS 128 Channel EEG is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The EMU128FS is designed for functional brain mapping.
Digital Switch Matrix Support:
Xltek's EMU128FS epilepsy monitoring package was designed for high signal quality, ease of use, and flexibility. Using Xltek's EMU128FS headbox together with an external stimulator, you can now apply stimulation current selectively to specific electrodes.
Errors from the manual placement of stimulation electrodes are eliminated. The integrated Digital Switch Matrix (DSM) circuitry helps record a visual representation of the patients grid and synchronizes stimulation results with the study record. The EMU128FS built-in saturation recovery circuitry eliminates stimulation artifact in less than one second so you can identify important physiological data.
Integration of the unique Stellate GridView drastically simplifies correlating EEG patterns with electrodes on a 3D MRI / CT images, providing visualization and annotation of intracranial recordings.
The EMU128FS prevents multiple users from obtaining control over the device simultaneously from several stations. As a result, it is impossible for one of the stations to display an incorrect state of the device while it is being controlled by another station. And the EMU128FS headbox itself comes with two event inputs - one for the patient and one for family or staff.
Flexibility in an EEG System:
The EMU128FS offers features for the EMU lab and intracranial studies. Advanced digital signal processing, low noise, and up to 2 kHz sampling provides you with high quality data. Flexible configuration options provide up to 128 channels, including single or multiple channel configurations and grid electrodes. And with the compact roll stand, you are not confined to one location - perform post surgery studies with the EMU128FS and easily move the system to the patient room while continuously monitoring.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.