- Provides accurate results for rectal temperatures in approximately 10 to 13 seconds
- Easy to read LCD display
- Prominent recall button for display of last temperature taken
- Removable probe well helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Veterinary Thermometer includes an interchangeable, removable probe well.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Veterinary Thermometer is one of the fastest, most reliable, and accurate thermometers ever developed for small and large animals alike, providing you with a 10 to 13 second rectal temperature measurement. This simple, yet sophisticated thermometer has an easy to read LCD display, leaving your hands free to work with your patients, and the interchangeable, removable probe well reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Veterinary Thermometer Features
- Takes rectal temperatures in approximately 10 to 13 seconds.
- Easy to use, intuitive operation.
- Prominent recall button for display of last temperature taken.
- Removable probe well to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Ergonomic design with rubberized grip.
- Convenient storage for 25 covers.
Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Veterinary Thermometer Specifications
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.2" x 4.9" x 9.6" (20.9 cm x 12.5 cm x 24.4 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lb (0.67 kg).
- Calibration Accuracy: +-0.2°F (+-0.1°C).
- Temperature Predict Time: Approximately 10 to 13 seconds (rectal).
- Unit Dimensions: 8.5" x 3.2" x 2.4" (2.15 cm x .8 cm x .6 cm).
- Weight: 12.6 oz (3.57 g).
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C).
- Patient Temperature Range: 80°F to 110°F (26.7°C to 43.3°C).
- Power Source: (3) 1.5 Vdc AA batteries.
- Battery Life: Approx. 6,000 temperatures.
- #01690-201V: Handheld Thermometer.
- #01690-301V: Handheld Thermometer with Wall Mount.