Shop with confidence at MFI
The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device includes one adult blood pressure cuff.
The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device offers an efficient way to capture, access, and document patient vitals, including temperature and blood pressure averaging, so that you can focus on spending more time with your patients.
Its intuitive, all-in-one design makes the Spot Vital Signs Device easy to use for caregivers at any level. Add it to your existing workflow without disruption and begin exams quickly from the touchscreen.
Blood pressure averaging can help you diagnose high blood pressure by improving accuracy and reducing errors, while mitigating the impact of factors like White Coat Effect.
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device Features
- Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options.
- All configurations include NIBP, pulse rate, and MAP.
- Measures NIBP, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 in about 30 seconds.
- Portable design can help standardize vitals capture throughout your facility and increase productivity for high-volume environments.
- Save time and help reduce data entry errors by sending patient data to the EMR.
- Blood pressure averaging helps provide a more accurate view of your patient's heart health, so you can detect hypertension with confidence.
- 8-hour Lithium ion battery to maximize time before recharging.
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device Specifications
- Electrical Rating: 100 to 240 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 0.8 A to 0.5 A.
- Dimensions: 10.1" x 9.3" x 4.9" (25.7 cm x 23.6 cm x 12.4 cm).
- Weight (Including Battery): 3.8 lb (1.7 kg).
- 2-Cell Battery Usage: Up to 8 hours of operation.
- Display Active Area: 6.1" x 3.4" (154.1 mm x 85.9 mm).
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels.
- Operating Temperature: 50 degrees F to 104 degrees F (10 degrees C to 40 degrees C).
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -4 degrees F to 122 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 50 degrees C).
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 90% Non-Condensing.
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 15% to 95% Non-Condensing.
- Cuff Pressure Range: Meets or exceeds IEC/ISO 80601-2-30 Standard for Cuff Pressure Range.
- Adult: 30 to 260 mmHg (StepBP, SureBP).
- Pediatric: 30 to 260 mmHg (StepBP, SureBP).
- Adult: 20 to 220 mmHg (StepBP, SureBP).
- Pediatric: 20 to 220 mmHg (StepBP, SureBP).
Cuff Inflation Target:
- Adult: 160 mmHg (StepBP).
- Pediatric: 140 mmHg (StepBP).
Maximum Target Pressure:
- Adult: 280 mmHg (StepBP, SureBP).
- Pediatric: 280 mmHg (StepBP, SureBP).
Blood Pressure Determination Time:
- Typical: 15 seconds.
- Maximum: 150 seconds.
- Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ISO 81060-2:2013 standards for NIBP (+/- 5 mmHg mean error, 8 mmHg standard deviation).
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) Range:
- Adult: 23 to 230 mmHg (StepBP, SureBP).
- Pediatric: 23 to 230 mmHg (StepBP, SureBP).
Pulse Rate Range (Using Blood Pressure Determination):
- Adult: 30 to 200 bpm (StepBP, SureBP).
- Pediatric: 30 to 200 bpm (StepBP, SureBP).
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Using Blood Pressure Determination): +/- 5% (+/- 3 bpm).
- Adult: 300 mmHg +/- 15 mmHg.
- Pediatric: 300 mmHg +/- 15 mmHg.
- SureTemp Plus Temperature Range: 80 degrees F to 110 degrees F (26.7 degrees C to 43.3 degrees C).
- SpO2 Performance Measurement Range: 1% to 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 18 to 300 bpm +/- 3 digits; Low perfusion (40 to 240 bpm) +/- 3 digits.
- Saturation: 70 to 100%.
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 16" x 8" (38.1 cm x 40.6 cm x 20.3 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb (4.1 kg).
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device Configurations
- #44XT-B: Spot 4400 with NIBP and SureTemp Thermometer.
- #44WT-B: Spot 4400 with NIBP, SureTemp Thermometer, and Nonin SpO2.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.