Shop with confidence at MFI
The Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device (#2400) includes 2,400 mAh NiMH battery (installed), (1) Adult Cuff, (1) Large Adult Cuff, (1) Power Supply with (4) Mains Blade Adapters (US, UK, EU, AU), Directions for Use CD, and Calibration Certificate.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device is an affordable, professional device that you can trust to accurately measure your patients' blood pressures despite many common underlying circumstances.
The Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device gives you the quality, durability, and features you can't find in home blood pressure devices. It provides you consistent technique that isn't assured with manual blood pressure gauges. And it does so at a budget-friendly price that other professional blood pressure monitors with the same features don’t offer.
Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device Features
- Averaging multiple readings can give you a broader view of a patient's true blood pressure vs. a single reading. ProBP 2400 features a 3-Reading Average Mode to help confirm or refute an unexpectedly high reading.
- Manual Reading Mode allows ProBP 2400 to serve as a digital gauge to facilitate traditional auscultatory measurement whenever an oscillometric reading is not indicated for a patient.
- Irregular heartbeat detection provides data to help clinicians make decisions regarding additional testing that may be required.
- Portable desktop design is ideal for most ambulatory care workflows. The built-in folding handle allows you to carry it safely and comfortably when needed.
- Microprocessor-controlled deflation rate provides consistent technique.
Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device Specifications
- Weight: 800 g (1.7 lb).
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 125 mm x 90 mm (7.9" x 4.9" x 3.5").
- Systolic Blood Pressure (SYS) = K1.
- Diastolic Blood Pressure (DIA) = K5.
- Blood Pressure: SYS 60 to 255 mmHg; DIA 30 to 200 mmHg.
- Mean Arterial Pressure: 35 to 240 mmHg.
- Pulse: 40 to 200 BPM.
- Cuff Pressure Display: 0 to 299 mmHg.
- Cuff Pressure Display Resolution: 1 mmHg.
- Display Size: 75 mm x 96 mm.
- Display Type: Backlit 13 Segment LCD.
- Systolic Blood Pressure (SYS).
- Diastolic Blood Pressure (DIA).
- Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP or PAM).
- Pulse Rate.
Clinical Graphic Indicators:
- Pulse Detected.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detected.
- Interval Countdown Timer.
Device Graphic Indicators:
- Mains Power Applied.
- Low Battery.
- Main Power Switch.
- Start/Stop Button.
- Memory Button.
- Mode Selection Switch.
- Static Pressure (Transducer) Accuracy: +/- 3 mmHg.
- Pulse Accuracy: +/- 5%.
Mains Power Supply:
- Input: 100 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 0.48A.
- Output: 7.5 VDC, 1.5A.
- Set of 4 Mains Blade Adapters: US, UK, EU, AU.
- Power Cord Length: 6'.
- Battery: Rechargeable NiMh 4.8 V 2400 mAh.
- Battery Service Life: Greater than 500 full recharge cycles.
- Battery Recharge Time: 5.5 hours at 20 degrees C.
- BP Cycles Per Charge: 600 - 700.
Battery Charge State LED:
- Green: Fully Charged.
- Orange: Charging in Progress.
- Off: No Mains Power Applied.
- Single Reading.
- Three Reading Average.
- Manual (Auscultatory).
- Interval Options (3-reading avg. mode): 60-second delay before first reading 15, 30, 45, or 60 seconds between readings.
- Maximum Initial Inflation Pressure: Auto, 14, 160, 180, 200, 240, 260 mmHg.
- Standard Blood Pressure Cuffs: Adult (22 to 32 cm), Large Adult (32 to 42 cm).
- Optional Blood Pressure Cuffs: Child (14 to 22 cm), Large Adult Long (32 to 42 cm).
- Cuff Tube Length: 122 cm (48").
- Special Patient Populations: Validated for use in Pregnancy and Preeclampsia.
- IEC 60601-1: 2005+A1:2012.
- IEC 60601-1-2: 2007/AC:2010.
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-2.
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO/IEC 80601-2-30.
- IEC 60601-1-2.
- IEC 60601-1-6.
- IEC 80601-2-30.
- CSA STD C22.2 No. 60601-1, No. 60601-1-6, No. 80601-2-30.
- GTIN: 00732094211078.
- 510K#: K143341.
- Country of Origin: China.
- Mobile Stand.
- Wall Mount Bracket - Compatible with Welch Allyn Integrated Wall System.
Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.