Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
- Gives clinicians the ability to use an iPhone for easy, cost-effective eyeground documentation
- Easily portable, allowing you to capture from just about anywhere
- Send images instantly for consultation
Welch Allyn |
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 535-6663
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn iExaminer Phone Adapter is used with the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope and iExaminer app.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn iExaminer Phone Adapter is an attachment for your iPhone that allows users to capture images of the fundus and simultaneously record data for easy diagnosis, consultation, and teaching. With this device you can be sure you and your patient, student, or teacher see the same image. This aids in diagnosis and learning. With this tool, you can be confident you can take great images and videos of pathology while enhancing your ability to teach and learn about examinations.
Note: Ophthalmoscope not included. Phone adapter only.
Welch Allyn iExaminer Phone Adapter Features
- Use an iPhone for easy, cost-effective eyeground documentation.
- Rapid capture of fundus images on your iPhone.
- Send images to your peers for consultation.
- Easily portable, allowing you to capture from just about anywhere.
Welch Allyn iExaminer Phone Adapter Compatibility
- #11840: iPhone 4; iPhone 4s.
- #11840-A6: iPhone 6; iPhone 6s.
- #11840-A6P: iPhone 6 Plus; iPhone 6s Plus.