Shop with confidence at MFI
The Welch Allyn Green Series 600 Minor Procedure Light includes grounded cord set and your choice of mounting option.
Warranty: 5 Years.
The GS 600 Minor Procedure Light provides a brighter, whiter light, and consumes less energy than traditional halogen lights. The use of LED lights enables you to see true tissue color within a well-defined lit field during an exam or procedure while also reducing costs of ownership.
This Minor Procedure Light is designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions and is ideal for use in primary care clinics, outpatient facilities, ER and ICU settings, Dermatological clinics, and urgent care centers.
Welch Allyn Green Series 600 Minor Procedure Light Features
- 5,500 K color temperature provides true tissue color rendition.
- Focused light provides uniform spot - no dark or hot spots - with crisp edges.
- LED life of 50,000 hours maximizes investment. LEDs provide long life, consume less energy, and do not need to be replaced, all factor leading to reduced cost of ownership.
- Touchless controls (including dimming feature) reduce your contact to help reduce risk of cross-contamination.
- Minimal heat dissipation to enhance patient comfort and safety.
- Can be used with Welch Allyn Disposable Sheaths (#52630) to further help reduce risk of cross-contamination.
- Wider head, designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions.
- Uniform spot and superior brightness for minor procedures and exams in any healthcare environment.
- Improve staff productivity and satisfaction with easy assembly and cleaning.
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options.
Welch Allyn Green Series 600 Minor Procedure Light Specifications
- LEDs: 3 white LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 5,500 K.
Light Intensity at Typical Working Distance:
High Intensity Setting:
- 12" Distance: 75,000 lux (6,967 footcandles).
- 20" Distance: 40,000 lux (3,716 footcandles).
Low Intensity Setting:
- 12" Distance: 55,000 lux (5,109 footcandles).
- 20" Distance: 30,000 lux (2,787 footcandles).
- High Intensity Setting:
- LED Life: 50,000 hours.
- Working Distance: 12" - 20" (30.5 cm - 51 cm).
- Spot Size at Working Distance: 6" - 7" (15 cm - 18 cm).
- Electrical Input: 100 - 240 V; 50 Hz - 60 Hz; 0.65 A max.
- Power Cord: #18 AWG, 3-wire grounded cord set, 8' (2.5 m) long.
- Table/Wall Mount Weight: 6.5 lb (2.9 kg).
- Total Wall Mount Dimensions: 33.3" (84.5 cm).
- Mobile Stand Weight: 17.4 lb (7.9 kg).
- Mobile Stand Dimensions: 24" x 20.9" (61 cm x 53 cm).
- Control Box Dimensions: 10.8" x 3.9" x 3.2" (27.5 cm x 10 cm x 8 cm).
- Luminaire Dimensions: 13.6" x 7.6" x 3.4" (34.5 cm x 19.2 cm x 8.6 cm).
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 22" x 9.6" (56 cm x 56 cm x 35.5 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 35 lb (15.9 kg).
Welch Allyn Green Series 600 Minor Procedure Light Configurations
- #44610: Includes Table/Wall Mount (#48955).
- #44600: Includes 24" Standard Mobile Stand (#48950).
Welch Allyn Green Series 600 Minor Procedure Light Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.