Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn Curved Transilluminator (#43300) is a general fiber-optic examination light for checking pupil reflex. Curved transillumination allows for viewing frontal and maxillary sinuses to improve patient comfort.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Welch Allyn Curved Transilluminator Features
- Fiber-optic light transmission provides cool, distal light for improved comfort.
- Provides consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides light output for true tissue color.
Welch Allyn Curved Transilluminator Specifications
- Dimensions: 1.4" x 3.6" x 1.9" (3.6 cm x 9.1 cm x 4.8 cm).
- Weight: 1.4 oz (41 g).
- Power Source: Lithium Ion or Nicad 3.5 V Handle (or power transformer).
- Equipment Classification: 3.5 V handle is "internally-powered equipment." Charging unit is class II.
- Conforms TO: IEC 60601‐1, MDD (CE Mark).
- Environmental Conditions: ‐20°C to 50°C / RH non Condensing.