Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 13 MonthsWarranty: 13 MonthsWarranty: 13 MonthsWarranty: 13 Months
- Protect patient data and reduce associated risk with strong data security across devices
- Captures best ten seconds of ECG data from memory, reducing need for repeat ECGs
Welch Allyn |
Ships from Welch AllynShips from Welch AllynShips from Welch AllynShips from Welch Allyn
- Phone: (800) 535-6663
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn Connex Cardio ECG includes Connex software, Wireless or Wired Acquisition Module, AHA 10 wire 12 Lead Set with Banana Plugs, (100) CardioSens Ultra II Resting Tab Electrodes, and (10) Clear Choice Adapter Clips. Please see the configurations tab to choose which system is right for you.
Note: Laptop not included.
Warranty: 13 Months.
The Welch Allyn Connex Cardio ECG is a full capacity multi-lead resting ECG with Mortara VERITAS resting ECG algorithm. The Connex System provides high-fidelity data to support better clinical decisions.
This system allows users to effortlessly capture and save ECGs in as few as two clicks. For the easiest and most efficient ECG experience, choose a system with a Wireless Acquisition Module. Wireless systems eliminate the tether between patient and PC, simplifying the clinical process.
Welch Allyn Connex Cardio ECG Features
- Captures best ten seconds of ECG data from memory, reducing need for repeat ECGs.
- Supports DICOM and HL7 communication.
- Complies with ACC, AHA, and HRS recommendations for adult and pediatric patients.
- VERITAS algorithm limits filtering so not to sacrifice potentially life-saving waveform data.
- Application launches from EMR.
- Saves PDFs to any network folder.
- Clearly disclose filtering so you can easily identify original vs. processed waveform data.
- Protect patient data and reduce associated risk with strong data security across devices including encryption, authentication, and authorization.
Welch Allyn Connex Cardio ECG Specifications
- Instrument Type: Multi-lead resting electrocardiograph.
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of all 12 leads.
Digital Sampling Rate:
- Pacemaker Spike Detection: 40,000 s/sec/channel.
- Recording and Analysis: 1,000 s/sec/channel.
Frequency Response and Filters: 0.05 - 300 Hz.
- AC Interface: 50/60 Hz.
- Low Pass: 40 Hz, 150 Hz, 300 Hz.
- On-Screen Tools: Calipers, low pass filters, lead layouts.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 5.3" x 1.1" (11.3 cm x 10.8 cm x 2.8 cm).
- Weight: 6.7 oz (190 g) with battery.
- Battery: 1 AA alkaline battery.
- Battery Life: 250 resting ECGs.
- Status: LED indicator of power status, operating mode, lead failure, and battery change.
- Frequency Range: 2,400 MHz.
- Receiving Range: 10' (3 m).
- Computer Interface: USB receiver paired with Acquisition Module.
- Patient Cable: 10-wire lead set with banana plugs.
- Operation System: Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.
- Storage Capacity: 100 GB SATA hard disk drive.
- Memory: 2 GB.
- Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768 or better.
- Shipping Dimensions: 4" x 10" x 13" (10.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 33 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg).
Welch Allyn Connex Cardio ECG Configurations
- #CC-RXX-AAXX: Wired Acquisition Module.
- #CC-RXX-WAXX: Wireless Acquisition Module with Connex Cardio UTK.
- #CC-RXX-AADX: Wired Acquisition Module with DICOM Communication.
- #CC-RXX-WADX: Wireless Acquisition Module with Connex Cardio UTK and DICOM Communication.