Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 Year
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 535-6663
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope is used to diagnose conditions relating to the eye. The ophthalmoscope is a key component of a general health examination.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
Note: Power handle not included.
Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Features
- Choice of Halogen HPX or LED illumination.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources.
- 18 unique aperture and filter combinations for greater versatility.
- Ability to detect corneal abrasions with the cobalt blue filter.
Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Specifications
- #11720: Halogen HPX.
- #11720-L: SureColor LED.
- Shipping Dimensions: 1.8" x 3.4" x 2" (4.6 cm x 8.6 cm x 5.2 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g).
- Operating: 59°F to 104°F (10°C to 49°C).
- Transport/Storage: -4°F to 120°F (-20°C to 55°C).
- Operating: 30% to 90%.
- Transport/Storage: 10% to 95%.
- Atmospheric Pressure Limitation: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.
Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Literature
Welch Allyn Diagnostic Instruments for Medical Students Brochure
Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope