Shop with confidence at MFI
The Welch Allyn 7400 Connex Spot Monitor with WiFi Capability includes a vivid touchscreen display and CSM power supply (#7000-PS). It is perfect for measuring vital signs measurements including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring, and custom scoring across patient populations.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Welch Allyn 7400 Connex Spot Monitor with WiFi Capability can be upgradeable to include WiFi Connectivity. It features an upgradeable design and custom configurations including optional wall unit integration, thermometry choices, pulse oximetry choices, and connectivity and mobility options.
Welch Allyn 7400 Connex Spot Monitor with WiFi Capability Features
- SureBP technology can provide blood pressure readings in only 15 seconds.
- SureTemp Plus Oral / Axillary or Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Tympanic Thermometry.
- Single sign-on options (including integration with Imprivata) available for quick, secure clinician login.
- FIPS-approved encryption of transmitted data and a range of additional security features.
- Customizable workflow options for documenting patient observations and vitals modifiers.
- Choice of leading SpO2 technologies: Masimo or Covidien.
- Blood Pressure averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis.
- Connectivity to Detecto, Health o Meter, and SECA scales.
- Options for mobile stands, wall mounts, and integrated exam systems to solve workflow requirements.
- Automated Early Warning Scoring to help clinicians identify and respond to signs of patient deterioration.
Welch Allyn 7400 Connex Spot Monitor with WiFi Capability Specifications
- Electrical Rating: 100 to 240 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 0.8X to 1.5 A.
- Duty Cycle: Continuous operation.
- Electric Shock Protection: Class I internally powered.
- Recovery Time Following Defibrillator Discharge: Less than or equal to 15 seconds.
- Standard Chassis: 6.3" x 9.2" x 2.3" (16.1 cm x 23.4 cm x 5.8 cm).
- Extended Chassis with Braun: 6.5" x 11.7" x 4.4" (16.6 cm x 29.8 cm x 11 cm).
- Extended Chassis with SureTemp: 6.4" x 11.7" x 4.2" (16.6 cm x 29.8 cm x 10.6 cm).
- Standard Chassis: 2.9 lb (1.3 kg).
- Extended Chassis with Braun: 3.7 lb (1.7 kg).
- Extended Chassis with SureTemp: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg).
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels.
- Speaker Minimum Output Sound Pressure: 60 dB at 1 meter.
Welch Allyn 7400 Connex Spot Monitor with WiFi Capability Configurations
- #74MX-B: Masimo SpO2.
- #74CX-B: Covidien SpO2.
- #74MT-B: Masimo SpO2; SureTemp Plus Thermometer.
- #74CT-B: Covidien SpO2; SureTemp Plus Thermometer.
- #74CE-B: Covidien SpO2; Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer.
- #74ME-B: Masimo SpO2; Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer.
Welch Allyn 7400 Connex Spot Monitor with WiFi Capability Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.