- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Includes five spray apertures
- Easy-to-use, portable system ideal for most office skin procedures
- Size: 0.5 Liters
- Ergonomically designed comfort handle
- MFR: CooperSurgical
- MPN: 900076
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Cryosurgical Sprayer (#900076) includes five spray apertures.
Warranty: 3 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship (5 Year Shelf Life).
Note: The stand is NOT included.
The UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer combines a cost-effective cryosurgical system with Wallach's proven reliability.
The compact, lightweight UltraFreeze is an easy-to-use, portable cryosurgical system ideal for most office skin procedures. The newly designed ergonomic handle offers comfort and control. Completely self-contained, the system delivers controlled spray. UltraFreeze is supplied with an assortment of easily attached luer lock closed tip or open apertures.
*Liquid evaporation time once in sprayer: eight (8) hours.
Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer Features
- Size: 0.5 Liters.
- Ergonomically designed comfort handle.
- New smooth flow spray technology.
- Enhanced performance.
- New spray apertures offer precision accuracy of liquid nitrogen spray for better control.
- Uniform pattern on skin.
Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer:
- #900108: Accu-Shield Cone Spray Plate.
- #900109-2: UltraFreeze Dewar - 10 Liters.
- #900109-3: UltraFreeze Dewar - 20 Liters.
- #900111-1: Dewar Manual Discharge Device - For 10 Liter Dewar.
- #900111-3: Dewar Manual Discharge Device - For 10 or 20 Liter Dewar.
- #900112: UltraFreeze Stand.
Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer Literature
Works great! My patients just love it!
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer is working great for your patients.
At 61, I've aquired reoccurring scalp acne sores. From using a light weight hair oil too long. This felt great when it was applied. Almost a day later my scalp is not hurting. I was told it may blister. I can hardly wait. I believe this may cure what another doctor called chronic scalp acne.
Great news! This product may help cure your scalp acne.
Constantly got email updates so I could estimate how long delivery would take. Product is authentic and works great.