Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach "The Inseminator" Intrauterine Insemination Device (50 per Box) is designed for assisted reproduction. The versatile TomCat style device bypasses the cervix and allows a greater number of sperm to reach the uterine cavity and, subsequently, the fallopian tubes.
Warranty: 90 Days or Until Expiration - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Inseminator has been cleared for human use.
Wallach The Inseminator Intrauterine Insemination Device Features
- 3.5 French polypropylene catheter enlarged in the proximal area to accommodate the syringe tip.
- Secure fit prevents leakage.
- Sterile, single use only.
Wallach The Inseminator Intrauterine Insemination Device Configurations
- #920012: 5.5" with Syringe.
- #920012-1: 4.5" with Syringe.
- #920012-2: 4.5".