- Offers approximately 80 minutes of freeze time
- Made for use with the LL100 Cryosurgery Unit (#900001) and WA1000B Cryosurgery System
- Can be filled locally at a medical gas supplier
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach N2O Cylinder is made for use with the LL100 Cryosurgery Unit (#900001) and WA1000B Cryosurgery System.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The N2O Cylinder (20 lb) offers approximately 80 minutes of freeze time. It is provided unfilled, but can be filled locally at a medical gas supplier.
Wallach N2O Cylinder Configurations
|#901062||'E' Type||0.3 L|
Wallach N2O Cylinder Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the N2O Cylinder:
- #901000: 'E' Cylinder Adaptor - N2O (Note: Required to connect the LL100 Cryosurgical Unit to an 'E' Type Cylinder).
- #901001: 'E' Cylinder Handwheel.
- Cylinder Cart:
- #901010: For 'E' Cylinder.
- #901011: For Standard Cylinder.