- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Specifically designed to handle the challenges posed by carbon dioxide (it is a gas, liquid, and solid in a narrow temperature range)
- Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered
- Provides full view of the target tissue
- Intended for use in the process of controlled destruction of defined areas of benign or pre-malignant lesions
- MFR: CooperSurgical
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach LLCO2 Cryosurgical Unit (#900160) includes the freezer gun, gauge, and tip holder.
Note: Tank is not included. Unit is usually sold as a replacement. For a full system utilizing the more common N2O, please purchase the LL100 Cryosurgical Unit (#900001).
Warranty: 5 Years (1 Year - Unconditional + 4 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship) / 1 Year (Tips only).
The LLCO2 is specifically designed to handle the challenges posed by carbon dioxide (it is a gas, liquid, and solid in a narrow temperature range). Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered. It is intended for use in the process of controlled destruction of defined areas of benign or pre-malignant lesions.
Light weight, well-balanced, and maneuverable, the unit provides full view of the target tissue. The gas hose allows for unimpeded surgical movement.
Cryotips can be changed at any time without venting. A large selection of highly conductive reusable, sterilizable cryotips and disposable plastic shields (#900221AA) are available. The LLCO2 (Carbon Dioxide) Cryosurgical system is designed differently due to the properties of the gas.
The Wallach Cryosurgical Cryotips offer the ultimate in safety and convenience. The disposable shield can be removed from cryotips and discarded after each use. This allows cryotips to be sterilized. Avoid soaking tips, which may lead to problems caused by oversoaking (oversoaking may lead to tip corrosion). Shields are renewed with each procedure. They insulate tips, and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop. Whether you use the LL100 or the LLCO2, the tips are the same. There is a wide variety of tips available for every clinical situation.
Wallach LLCO2 Cryosurgical Unit Features
- Dimensions: 18.9" x 11.5" x 5.2" (48 cm x 29.2 cm x 13.2 cm).
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Fast freeze and defrost (trigger to freeze, release to defrost).
- Use with medical grade CO2 gas for optimal performance.
- Use with Wallach's standard cryotips with disposable plastic shields.
Wallach LLCO2 Cryosurgical Unit Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the LLCO2 Cryosurgical Unit:
- #900221AA: Disposable Plastic Shield (Box of 100).
- #901011: Cylinder Cart - For Standard Size.
- #901061: CO2 Cylinder - Standard.