- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Designed for LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems
- Measures 25 mm in diameter
- MFR: CooperSurgical Ships from Wallach
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-2500 Flat (#900213AA) is compatible with the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and delivers fast, precise freezing for cryosurgical procedures. The T-2500 Flat measures 25 mm in diameter, and does not protrude.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tips have a disposable shield that can be removed from the tip and discarded after each use, which allows the tool to be sterilized. It's recommended that users avoid soaking the tips, in order to avoid tip corrosion. Shields are reapplied with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug the cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate steam sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-2500 Flat Literature
Wallach LL100 Two-Trigger Cryosurgical Unit Directions for Use
Wallach LLCO2 Cryosurgical System Directions for Use
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-2500 Flat
Wallach Cryosurgical Systems