Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1920 Exo-Endocervical (#900210AA) is compatible with the popular Wallach LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical System devices, and delivers fast, precise freezing for cryosurgical procedures. The T-1920 Exo-Endocervical measures 19 mm in diameter, and protrudes 20 mm.
Warranty: 90 Days.
With the T-1920 Exo-Endocervical tip, a disposable shield can be removed from the cryosurgical tip and discarded after each use, which allows the tool to be sterilized. It's recommended that users avoid soaking the tips, in order to avoid tip corrosion. Shields are reapplied with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug the cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate steam sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1920 Exo-Endocervical Media and Literature