- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Designed for LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems
- Measures 19 mm in diameter
- MFR: CooperSurgical Ships from Wallach
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1910 Exo-Endocervical (#900211AA) is compatible with the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and delivers fast, precise freezing for cryosurgical procedures. The T-1910 Exo-Endocervical measures 19 mm in diameter and protrudes 10 mm.
Warranty: 90 Days - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
With the T-1910 Exo-Endocervical tip, a disposable shield can be removed from the cryosurgical tip and discarded after each use, which allows the tool to be sterilized. It's recommended that users avoid soaking the tips, in order to avoid tip corrosion. Shields are reapplied with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug the cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate steam sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1910 Exo-Endocervical Literature
Wallach LL100 Two-Trigger Cryosurgical Unit Directions for Use
Wallach LLCO2 Cryosurgical System Directions for Use
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1910 Exo...
Wallach Cryosurgical Systems