Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1905 Exocervical (#900209AA) is compatible with the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and delivers fast, precise freezing for cryosurgical procedures. The T-1905 Exocervical measures 19 mm in diameter, and protrudes 5 mm.
Warranty: 90 Days.
With the T-1905 Exocervical tip, a disposable shield can be removed from the cryosurgical tip and discarded after each use, which allows the tool to be sterilized. It's recommended that users avoid soaking the tips, in order to avoid tip corrosion. Shields are reapplied with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug the cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate steam sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 6" x 1" (22.6 cm x 15.2 cm x 2.5 cm).
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg).
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1905 Exocervical Media and Literature