- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Designed for use with LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems
- Diameter is 13.5 mm
- Shields are reapplied with each procedure
- MFR: CooperSurgical Ships from Wallach
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1300 13.5 mm HPV (#900305AA) is compatible with the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and delivers fast, precise freezing for cryosurgical procedures. The T-1300 13.5 mm HPV measures 13.5 mm in diameter.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tips have a disposable shield that can be removed from the tip and discarded after each use, which allows the tool to be sterilized. It's recommended that users avoid soaking the tips, in order to avoid tip corrosion. Shields are reapplied with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug the cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate steam sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1300 13.5 mm HPV Literature
Wallach LL100 Two-Trigger Cryosurgical Unit Directions for Use
Wallach LLCO2 Cryosurgical System Directions for Use
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-1300 13....
Wallach Cryosurgical Systems