Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0826 Cone Tip (#900206AA) is compatible with the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and delivers fast, precise freezing for cryosurgical procedures. The T-0826 Cone Tip measures 8 mm in diameter and protrusion measures 26 mm.
Warranty: 90 Days.
With the Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0826 Cone Tip, a disposable shield can be removed from the cryosurgical tip and discarded after each use, which allows the tool to be sterilized. It's recommended that users avoid soaking the tips, which may lead to problems such as tip corrosion. Shields are reapplied with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug the cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate steam sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0826 Cone Tip Media and Literature