- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Designed for the LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems
- Sterilized with a disposable shield
- MFR: CooperSurgical Ships from Wallach
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0219 Microderm (#900200AA) is utilized by the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and offers the ultimate in safety and convenience. The T-0219 Microderm tip measures 2 mm in diameter and 19 mm in protrusion.
Warranty: 90 Days.
A disposable shield can be removed from cryosurgical tip and is discarded after each use, which allows the cryosurgical tip to be sterilized. Avoid soaking the tips, which may lead to problems caused by oversoaking such as tip corrosion. Shields are renewed with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryotip and discard.
- Plug cryotip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Steam sterilize cryotip.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryotip.
- Cryotip is now ready to use.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0219 Microderm Literature
Wallach LL100 Two-Trigger Cryosurgical Unit Directions for Use
Wallach LLCO2 Cryosurgical System Directions for Use
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0219 Mic...
Wallach Cryosurgical Systems