Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0219 Cone (#900201AA) is utilized by the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and offers the ultimate in safety and convenience. The T-0219 Cone tip measures 2 mm in diameter and 19 mm in protrusion.
Warranty: 90 Days.
A disposable shield can be removed from cryosurgical tip and is discarded after each use, which allows the cryosurgical tip to be sterilized. Avoid soaking the tips, which may lead to problems caused by oversoaking such as tip corrosion. Shields are renewed with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Steam sterilize cryosurgical tip (Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate sterilization).
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-0219 Cone Media and Literature