Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 Year
- Made for use with the LLCO2 Cryosurgical Unit (#900160) and WA1000B Cryosurgical Console
- Offers approximately 80 minutes of freeze time
- Can be filled locally at a medical gas supplier
- Phone: (800) 243-2974
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wallach CO2 Cylinder is made for use with the LLCO2 Cryosurgical Unit (#900160) and WA1000B Cryosurgical Console.
The CO2 Cylinder (20 lb) offers approximately 80 minutes of freeze time. It is provided unfilled, but can be filled locally at a medical gas supplier.
Wallach CO2 Cylinder Specifications
- Dimensions: 29.9" x 9.3" x 8.7" (76 cm x 23.6 cm x 22 cm).
- Weight: 27 lb (12.2 kg).
Wallach CO2 Cylinder Configurations
- #901063: 'E' Type.
- #901061: Standard.
Wallach CO2 Cylinder Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the CO2 Cylinder:
- #901001: 'E' Cylinder Handwheel.
- #901004: 'E' Cylinder Adaptor - CO2 (Note: Required to connect the LLCO2 Cryosurgical Unit to an 'E' Type Cylinder).
- Cylinder Cart:
- #901010: For 'E' Cylinder.
- #901011: For Standard Cylinder.